11.09.2010

Felt Needle Book

I keep stealing my mom's needle book, and she keeps asking for it back! So I decided to fix the problem and make my own. I was inspired by a tag from one of my cardigans, it's Element. This is what I came up with:



Check out my Etsy shop soon. I'm going to add it!

I'm linking up here:


mmm button      
Show and tell Green     BLOG TITLE   

 Thrilling Thursday at Paisley Passions            504 Main    

                                    
    Favorite%2BThings%2BFridaybig%2Bbutton.jpg
 


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!!!! How smart!!!! Thanks for linking it to the Passionately Artistic Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is adorable. I need to make one...or just buy one from you. I love the birdie! Thanks for linking to tickled pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, it's absolutely charming! So glad I stopped by from Tickled Pink at 504 Main!

    ReplyDelete